My ma drink lots

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My ma drink lots

Postby greyhoundjoe » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:21 pm

my ma drinks evry time my dad goes work what shall i do
cat
greyhoundjoe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby pink stripes » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:52 pm

hi

sorry can you explain the situation a bit more pls

:)

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby greyhoundjoe » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:23 am

pink stripes wrote:hi

sorry can you explain the situation a bit more pls

:)

--x

well my dad goes work every 2 nights and my mum sits there all night drinking and playing games then when shes drunk and somthing goes wrong shell shout at us and fight wit my dad when he comes home but worse still she hides the evidence under my bed!!!!!
cat
greyhoundjoe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby pink stripes » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Ok have you tried talking to yout parents about this? Does your Dad know what she does?

Also - with hiding stuff under your bed you could put stuff under there yourself - that way she can't use your bed as a hiding place. That probably sounds a bit petty tbh but not sure what else to suggest here :-?

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby LeiGh. » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:58 pm

If I were in your shoes, I'd tell my father. But I'm not sure of your relationship so I can't really help, a bit more information would be useful. :)
LeiGh.
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby the bluegirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:56 pm

I'm a bit like everyone else - I'm not sure what advice to give because there isn't that much detail and I don't know what your relationships are like with your parents. Maybe you should talk to your mum when she's sober, and tell her that if it keeps going on you'll have to tell your dad. Has this been going on long or is it recent?
the bluegirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends