HELP!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

HELP!!!

Postby millwallbird » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:25 pm

Hi i dunno if this is the rite place to post this but anyway i need some help on what to do about being threatened!! I have fallen out with some very nasty people and they are making threats over the phone and on the msn and basically making my life a living hell x i am scared to go anywhere in case i bump in to them and spend most my time indoors listening out for noises!!!!! I hate the way i cant stand up for myself but i am terrified and the things they say they are going to do..... well its horrible!!!! Please help x
millwallbird
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby pink stripes » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 pm

hi

Ok you need to tell a parent or something - that way they can help you.
It's understandale to be frightened - but the only way they will stop is to confront them. By this I don't mean go in all guns blazzing - try talking to them - sorting out the problem. Let them know that they don't scare you

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby millwallbird » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm

hey there thanx for the reply i wish it was that easy i have got no body i have fallen out with my family and thats why these people are after me x they are threatening to kill me and my daughter and i have tried to talk to them but they are not the kind of people u can talk to if ya know wat i mean
millwallbird
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:15 pm

i dont think you can carry on living like this. you need to go to the police. if they think your in danger theyll put you in a safe house. they wont let them find you. brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pink stripes » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm

hey

Sorry - I didn't fully know all of the facts before I gave advise here

I agree with brfc - talk to the police - they can take control of the situation. Also talk to the counsil - would you feel better to move somewhere esle?

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:13 pm

brfc is right you have to go to the police
write down all the incidents you can remember and then show them to the police
they are getting a lot better at dealing with incidents like this
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate