grrr

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

grrr

Postby lovage » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:16 pm

well its not realy a problem i just need to vent my anger!
and this aint even my friend im on about!
this girl that lives near me i have never wanted to speak to her in my life i just know her brother and this year she has suddenly got all grown up and not trying to b nasty but thinks she is somthing she aint!
she acts like she my best m8 but really she hates me and so does her best m8 (no reason why :-?) she has got my mobile number somehow and phoned me up asking do i no a flipin dealer so i said why the hell would i no a drug dealer n she was like err gutted blah blah blah n then goes i have go my credits goin (when she phoned on a house number) just grrr it really annoys me she alsoo just makes up lies about me and had ago at her ex 4 so caled sleeping wiv me when i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole trust me! just grr dus anyone else know anyone like this
lovage
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:27 am

she probably makes up lies about you cause her life is very dull and she has nothing better to do than gossip about you. try not too worry if she keeps bothering you on your phone just change your number. take care brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:48 am

Sounds like a childish person. Ignore her, she'll soon go away.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:04 am

Best thing to do is just ignore her. She has nothing better to do with her time and seems childish.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby spacegirl » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:19 pm

when i was about 16 i knew a nutcase like her. we were friends, but one day she fell out with me for some reason (i still haven't found out why to this day, not that i care) and really turned against me, started spreading rumours about being pregnant to her bf etc, and trying to turn my friends against me. she's just trying to invoke a reaction from you because she's bored and childish. just ignore all her antics, do not react whatever you do, she'll soon seem foolish when she realises no-one is paying any attention to her and move on. what an idiot.
take care xo
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lovage » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 pm

aww thanks :)
lovage
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends