I cnt help it, im easily jealous

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I cnt help it, im easily jealous

Postby Empathy » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:35 am

Im currently in college in second year and only 5 people made it, me, 2 of my mates and 2 girls. Well my two mates (boy and girl) just sometimes walk out of class and leave me alone there and she has ben my best mate for 6 years and completely ignores me. Cause theres only three of us, im left alone without company but it isnt the guys fault. He says she just follows him and that shes annoying. Both us guys are quiet and shy but inside im being more jealous and angry.

I once just got up and left the class first and went for a walk which made them both come looking for me and i made up an excuse that i had assignment work but i lied. We have fell out a few times over this but i just havent gt the guts to say nething. On wednesdays me and the girl has to come in college 2 hours early and in one hour she looks for him and when he comes shes gone. So now ive met new group of friends and plan to wait with them but i have been loyal to my other two mates. He explained he wants to hang out with me more but its impossible when shes there..what is going on?

Everyone has said about my mood change which now i am really quiet and only speak when spoken to and in the house my mum said ive gone snappier and bitter. My friends are going and i cnt lose my family 2 but i really cnt control myself..plz help
Empathy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:55 pm

I am having a bit of trouble deciphering the problem
I think basically what your saying is the girl is making you feel bad and your friend doesn't really like her either but won't tell her to go away

It won't do any harm to branch out and make new friends, people change and move on and it's a shame to lose old friends but you have to think of yourself and be happy.

Arrange to meet your good pal out of college so she can't tag along. Unfortunately if he won't tell her to go away there is not much you can do whilst in college except hang with your new friends

It might be worth letting your mum know what's bothering you, she is probably really worried and may be able to give you some good advice.

If I haven't understood you properly please explain more
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Empathy » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:29 pm

yep you have it spot on, yh shes like a human magnet
Empathy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sunshine girl » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm

It sounds to me like she fancies him to be honest, hence the trying to get him on his own and searching for him when you guys get in early. Just a guess but it might explain things, if that is what is happening and your male friend doesn't feel the same then I'd imagine it will burn itself out eventually and she'll move on. In the meantime, I agree with Bel Bel, arrange to meet your friend outside college hours that way you don't have to mention it to her and you can have some time with your friend.
sunshine girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Friends