so ANNOYING~!!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

so ANNOYING~!!!!

Postby violet » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:34 pm

:( hey...

ok i need some help~!!! ... here goes...

my best friend likes this guy and the guy likes her too... and now its all she talks about~!!! like on msn she come online.. she opens a conv with me and start talking about him its the same thing in school he is so cute... he this he that... its driving my other best friends and me NUTS~!!!

exmples:
a. OH~!!! he is so cute~!
b. i love his hair
c. he is so hot
d. i cant stop reading his sms-es
e. i think we can be a couple

and much much MORE.. [you dont want to know]

And she tells us the same thing over and OVER and OVERRRR agian... seriously~!! i can feel my head exploding~! same goes for my other best friends...

well... do we tell her??? or we keep listening to her on and on and ON!!

H-E-L-P~!!!!
violet
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HappyGoLucky » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm sure loads of people go through this. Best you can do is to be there for her when she needs you. If you really can't take it, don't hang out with her so much and hang out with other people instead. Note that she may not like this.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:24 pm

I think you need to tell her that whilst you want to be her friend and be there to listen to her she needs to tone it down about this guy becasue it's all she seems to talk about lately and it is becoming a little irritating
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby brightongal » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Yeah, either that or just grin and bear it, so when you fall head over heels for your prince charming she'll have to put up with you going on!
Just be delicate talking to her incase she takes it the wrong way.
xx
If life hands you lemons, grab some salt and tequilla.
brightongal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Me and my friends all went through this when we were at school. If it wasnt my friends going on about a boy, it was me. We all did each others heads in, so I do know where you're coming from.

It does sort of depend on how you and your friends are. We (Me and my friends) were always quite loud and out spoken. So we used to tell each other stright "You're doing it again, pack it in"

So maybe you could talk to her, maybe not as bluntly as I did, but you could say that you understand that they like each other, and your happy for her. But you feel that all she talks about is this boy and that you and your friends would like to talk about something else for a while. Ease into gently and before you know it she will have stopped talking about him so much. Then when another boy comes on the scene and she starts again, you can say "You're doing it again" :D
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lidopig » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:51 am

Just be there for her when he dumps her,because you can be assured she's probably doing his head in as well !
lidopig
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby teardrop » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm

AWWW BLESS HER.YOUNG LOVE EH!!!.TELL HER TO ASK HIM OUT INSTEAD OFHER KEEPING ON ABOUT HIM.;SAY ASK HIM AND YOU WILL FIND OUT IF HE WANTS YOU TO BE FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND;THEN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MAY GET SOME PEACE #-o
teardrop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends