"Friend"

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

"Friend"

Postby LN123987 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 pm

so my so called "friend" shouts my name and comes up to me as i was walking home from school, i turned and she says 'sorry but i've kinda ruined your life' i was shocked and asked her what she's done she said i'd find out tomorrow, then she just went on about how terrible it was at the moment im trying to speak to some other "friends" to find out what she's said, as i'm definatly goig to school tomorrow and dreading it, it could just be nothing and she's making it seem like a big deal but it might not be and thats what i'm worried about.

i just really needed to tell someone, what do you think i should do?
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Yellowcoaching » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Try to relax, you might be imagining things that she hasn't even thought of.
and what she might consider to be ruining your life might not feel anything like it to you.

A friend of mine when I was back at school (many moons ago now :wink: ) was put in a similar situation and her pal used the same wording "I've ruined your life"

What had happened was she had blurted out that my friend had a crush on a boy...to the boy himself. It worked out ok tho since they went out together afterwards and got on really well.
You only get one life; I can help you make the most of it.
Yellowcoaching
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby PurePurple » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:45 pm

I have to agree with Yellowcoaching.

Try not to worry about it - Because it may not be something that serious, However if it is I hope you work it out!
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LN123987 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm

thanks for the advice, it wernt a life ruiner but it still upset me a little,she had told a friend that i had told her some secrets and called her a few names, i havent spoken to the friend but i think she believes her, i'm going to try and patch things up tomorrow anyway though.

thanks x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends