users.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

users.

Postby dollydiamond » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:14 pm

i know my friends using me as she never comes t my house unless she has nothing better to do and if she finds something better to do whiole she is at my house then she will just go and leave me. and while she is at my house all she does is use my laptop and make herself some food which i honestly dont mind its just the fact that she never talks to me while she is at my house.
its like she sees my house as a nice warm place to sit in and somewhere inside where she can smoke.
the other weekend she was at mine, there was a little group of us all drinking and having fun. i went upstairs to the loo and when i came back she had gone.
i asked one of my other friends where she had gone, and i got told tht she had gone uptown to meet some guy..
she didnt even say goodbye, and you would have thought she would have done after spending the whole day with me :|:|
i know i should say something to her,
but i dont know how to or even what im gonna say.
meh, someone helpp?
xxxxx
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:42 pm

I think you need to tell her you feel hurt that she is being rude when she comes to your house and tell her all the reasons you have told us

To be honest I have a feeling she will get the hump and storm off because she knows she is in the wrong and won't have a defence for it

I think your better off without her by the sounds of it
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby PurePurple » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Try to get more involved with her, And if that doesn't work tell her how you feel and how you feel that it's rude she comes into your house and completley ignores you as if it's her own house.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Neesy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Don't let her in next time she appears on your doorstep, tell her you have plans (even if you don't). Spend time with your other friends - she may just come to realise how much she has taken your company for granted when she is on her own
Neesy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby dollydiamond » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:13 pm

thanks for your advice everyone,
neesy i did what you suggested and it workedd,
we are as close as ever now :)
x
iloveyou.. xx
dollydiamond
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:37 pm

thats really good dollydiamond, now you know what to do if anything like this happens again :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends