my mate was lying about the guy

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my mate was lying about the guy

Postby timmyanne » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Help Ive recently found out that a close mate of mine was Lying about a guy touching her up in a pub saying he was touching her bum and hand and other stuff. i never saw anything but thought why would she lie. the thing is shes a really big flirt and people get the wrong impression. she has also said this has happened to her years ago when at school which i belived but now im no sure.i confronted the guy about it and he said he was talking to her but would never do it as he was happey being married and had children older then her, i do no she can lie sometimes but i thought this was more serious thing to say really. she has a boyfriend nearly 14 years older then her shes in her twenties.
thing is im not sure if i can trust her again really does this sound mean of me to say it? When talking to another mate about it they said they would not speak to her if they knew her im not sure what to do as im not sure like i said if i can trust her(she made me feel bad for taking her to that pub)
What would you all do? please help i really need advice
timmyanne
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:54 pm

I'd be freinds with her, go out with her but wouldn't share secrets and importnant things with herand take everything she says with a pinch of salt.
It's not a good thing to tell stories/make up lies because it could get someone in trouble but I think she is an attention seeker and if you don't react too much to it she'll probably get bored of telling you stuff that's not true
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends