Friend won't speak to me and it's not my FAULT!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend won't speak to me and it's not my FAULT!!

Postby W00p!!! » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm

My good friend has been going our with her bf for 1 year, except when we were at there 1 year first date anniversary he kept coming onto me as he was drunk, he ended up kissing me and i tried to pull him away!!!!
My friend saw us kissing and said that she neva wanted to see me again. I have tried and tried to exlain everything to her but she just won't listen and sees me in the wrong and not her bf, as he told her i was kissing him.I am losing her and i really don't want too what else is there for me to do i have got enough problems already to deal with myself without having to worry about that. I am being trully trully honest.
reply back asap xo.
W00p!!!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Yellowcoaching » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Continue to be there for your friend. Tell the truth if she asks about what happened and that's all you can do. The boyfriend will probably do this again at some point as he's obviously not too loyal.

She may already have her doubts but would rather balme you than face them as that would mean she has "wasted" a year on this guy and been made to feel a fool. Casting you as the temptress means she can hang onto a relationship she may already know on some level is not going well.
You only get one life; I can help you make the most of it.
Yellowcoaching
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby W00p!!! » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks for your opinion, we work together as well which dosnt make it easy. I will continue to be there but she refuses to even look at me and my other frinds are blamng me toooo! thanks
W00p!!!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends