Mate teasing me!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Mate teasing me!

Postby W00p!!! » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Heya all,
Today in English my friend made a nasty remark about my name and more people started to get involved i felt really silly and feel really self conscious about my name. She has never said anything before. Do you think i should say anything to her because she will just laugh in my face.
W00p!!!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chardee » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Is she a good friend of yours? Because if she is, I don't see any reason for her to laugh in your face. She needs to know that what she has said has made you feel like this. If she isn't, and you feel that bringing it up could cause more trouble then I would mention something to a teacher. Just ask if your teacher could have a quiet word with her or something.
She was probaby showing off in front of the other people

Chardee
chardee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby W00p!!! » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Thanks for your comment! Yeh i think she was just showing off infront of them peeps she seems to do that alot. I think by saying something especially from a teacher would make things worse, coz our group is already falling apart from one reason or another i thinkif i mentioned something it would just get really awquard. I think its something im just gonna have to deal with i should be used to it by now :p.
PS. if you have any problems that you want to share feel free too coz im here xo.
W00p!!!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chardee » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks.
I understand what you mean, as sometimes kids can be so cruel!
My old school was full of bullies, and teachers who didn't know how to control the students.
I don't think you should have to 'deal with it' though. If it at all escalates, you should go to see a teacher. You obviously don't have to if you don't want to, if you feel it will make things worse, but they can help in these situations.
chardee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby W00p!!! » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:35 pm

yeah maybe! shes neva sed out b4 its just then. I dont mean deal with her i just mean deal with the situation get on with it and take it as a Joke. Ta xx
W00p!!!
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chardee » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah, I knew what you meant. But was just saying, you shouldn't really have to take it as a joke. You can if you want, because that might even make her stop, if she realises its not affecting you.
People work in different ways I guess :P
chardee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby XxXSBXxX » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Um i think you joking cos in yr post undaneath you say you work wit ya friend and now your in school wit her?? :^o

You realli need t keep track of ya posts!
XxXSBXxX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Pwif » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Unfortunately, this PPer (Woop) has got nothing better to do with his/her life than post total rubbish on a reputable website. Just ignore him/her/it. :roll:
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby chardee » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Yeah I gathered that from another post. It's a shame some people feel the need to do this :-?
chardee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Yellowcoaching » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 pm

For a trainee solicitor her english is terrible, perhaps the La senza undies are too tight :roll:
You only get one life; I can help you make the most of it.
Yellowcoaching
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Moose » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Locking this one for now....
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends