NEED HELP!!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

NEED HELP!!!!

Postby violet » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm

hey...

ok... same story new problem =.="

ok for all does that does not know the problem
well...

my friend and my good friend are in love... so... yea that the most inportant part of the story but now.. oh god~!! she cant shut up about him... she goes on and on and on~!!! its driving me and my best friends CRAZY~!!! like everytime we go to school the first thing that comes out of her mouth is his name =.=" its so annoying and like everytime she is will go "oh i miss _ _ _ _ _ so much " and she will hug me of my firends heart like we are baby... we are not jealous of her... is just that we will like it... if just for one day she does not say his name =.="

if you were me... i thing you will go nuts too..

I NEED HELP! Please!

Edited by silver tree for swearing - this is a family forum, no swearing even with *'s.
violet
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: NEED HELP!!!!

Postby retrochav » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:16 pm

There isnt enough in her life to think of anything else. Put yourself in her position, the swirling thought of a lad you fancy in your head 24/7!

Be patient with her because its not easy for her either. This will pass over time, believe me.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Is it the same friend as so ANNOYING!!
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends