I need friends

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I need friends

Postby bumblebee » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Ok this sounds really sad but my two closest friends have become pregnant within weeks of each other which is really getting me down as I love going out drinking etc I have other friends but dont feel as if I can go out with them etc. I started seeing a guy two months ago and I kinda resent him going out cos I cant and I feel like a bore staying in all the time. Does anyone else need more friends?
bumblebee
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:48 pm

We could all do with more friends at certain times of life

You say you feel you can't go out with some of your friends, why is this?

Can you join any clubs that do anythign your interested in, it's a great way to meet new people. It doesn't have to be anything you consider dull (cheese springs to mind for me), there are some great classes about like street dancing. Also great for the weight lose which you talked about in another thread
What about any girls at work? Ask them if they fancy a drink after work on a Friday and build up a friendship with them.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby N i k k i » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:49 pm

i have 1 proper friend and thats my gf who im basically with 24/7! i wish i had more friends that i get on well with. I mean i have plaenty of friends but they are all childish and i cnt imagine spending a night on the town with them!
U r not alone!
N i k k i
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Friends