Bitchy Friends

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Bitchy Friends

Postby lonley » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Well basically I have these 2 friends. We used to be really close but now they're always going out without me and just leaving me out of conversations and stuff. They've been witching about me too, saying that I'm boring and ugly and they hate me. It's really hurt my feelings that they've just ditched me like this and I'm fed up of being on my own. I don't want to pull them up about this because they can be quite aggressive and nasty and they will turn it all around on me and then I'll be left with no friends at all. I wouldn't be that bothered if we weren't friends anymore because I don't want to be friends with people like them but I don't have anyone else in my life, not even any family. I've never had a boyfriend and I have absolutely no other friends. Does anybody know where I can meet new people and be happy?
lonley
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby morris mouse » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:00 am

Many thanks for your post,"lonley"

Sadly,(if this would be right or wrong) you can't force someone
to talk to you.

Try and have a long,hard think about your behaviour,and see if you
can come up with anything that has annoyed them........

....If so,having done that,an apology is in order.
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 am

Good friends don't witch about their friends usually without a reason. Maybe you had done something to make them angry but still, it isn't right of them to witch about you. Best to leave these people and ignore their hurtful comments.

If you're working, there should be quite a lot of people that you could be friends with. Joining a club of your interest and the gym is also very good places to meet new people.

Morris mouse is right - you can't force people to like you.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:57 pm

I agree with happygolucky

You could join after school clubs so you can get to know some people from school but also clubs outside school to build up other friends
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends