friend mad at me

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

friend mad at me

Postby LN123987 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:50 pm

hi
so this started a while ago really, but we all kind of hang around in a little group n we all constantly argue
Well we've been going to alot of meetings lately trying to sort things out but it's just not working we always end up fighting then today, everyone was saying we should all be honest if we really want to be friends and then one of my friends whispered to me 'should i say about lyle?' and then even though i told her not to she did, now lyle is my friends boyfriend and ages ago when they wernt going out i flashed him and now she's mad coz she thinks it was when they were going out, i've tried to tell her but she says she doesnt want to speak to me :(
what do you think i should do? i've known her for ages and would hate to loose a gd mate over something like this?

thanks xxx
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Well the friend who told is certainly no friend, do not trust her
Tell your other friend to ask Lyle when it was to prove it was before they were together
Tell her you don't want to lose a friend over this and then give her some space to calm down. Hopefully it will all work out
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LN123987 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 pm

thanks for the advice, it all worked out in the end and everythings back to normal with me and my friends x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends