Am i losing my friends over this?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Am i losing my friends over this?

Postby Anneka1610 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm

this is a new problem but it relates to the last one i had - More Than Friends

i've completely shopped talking to Jo now but i feel like my decision 2 stop staying at his flat is hurting my friendship with Karl and the others.

i realised that no matter what Jo said to me, he'd always be hurting me. and something Karl said to me made me think that i need to stay away from him. Karl told me that Jo was getting back together with Kelly and that he was worried about my feelings, which made me want to stay away.

but now i feel like i'm being left out of the group and i don't know what to do. i can't stay over at there because of Jo but i want to have fun with them but they won't walk me home and i feel like i'm imposing on Karl and Lousie if i stay with them.

i just don't know what 2 do anymore and i can feel my will power going very fast.
Anneka1610
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:09 pm

Honey, it may seem like a new problem to you, but it's all connected. Trust me...

I'm locking this thread, and posting it in your last one, to make it easier for PPers to understand what's going on, and help you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends