Lost everything and everyone

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lost everything and everyone

Postby Natalie2924 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Ive always felt left out by my friends, since ive moved away still in the same town mind you but a little bit further than i was before.. they have began to leave me out. ive tried to hang out with them as much as i can.. but things such as when im on msn, they always seem to be together.. at school they always talk about what they did last night or the night before, and slowly im becoming invisible to them.
Just now, one of my friends asked if they did anything wrong..
i said no because we all fell out before cuz i said something last time and that fall out lasted forever. Now its started again, i didnt meet one of my friends after school because i seriously forgot. my friend thinks im ditching her for my boyfriend, im not though, ever since the fall out ive been trying to stay with them more than my boyfriend, but at the same time try and see him now and again.
My friend has now brought up the past and now has made all 3 of my best friends fall out with me by telling them everything i have said.
I keep saying sorry for everything, but they just wont accept it, i am really sorry to my friend for not meeting her, but it was a one off, and the whole thing has gone over the top now.
Its my last year at school and i really dont want to fall out with them at such a late time in the year.
But They really do make me feel like rubbish, i know im a bad person, i bet you can all tell that from a mile off.. but im breaking down, i dont know what to do, im the misfit of the school and my friends are all ive got. Since all of my friends have fallen out with me, its like i only have my boyfriend left. lol i bet you think im a right loner now... but seriously its not fun for me, i really hate everything at the moment, and things keep getting worse. Please give me advice on what to do, this is my last resort :(
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HappyGoLucky » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 am

Oh! I just hate it when my friends treat me as if I'm invisible! Last time, I had two so-called "best friends". We had a fall out and it was my fault, I know. I tried to be okay with them but everytime they were talking about other stuff that they had talked about when I wasn't there with them. When I asked a question regarding the subject I knew absolutely nothing about, they would roll their eyes and go: "Nothing!" I almost felt like I could strangle them! :evil: In the end, I'm really only friends with one of them. We're not as close as before but still friends and I've made plenty of other new friends now.

Okay, back to your problem. :) If your friend was really a good friend, she would have forgiven you and would not have turned your other friends against you. If your other friends were really good friends, they would remain friends with you. You are not a bad person. I don't think these are the friends for you, sad to say. Why don't you just tell them one last time you're sorry you're all falling out and really wanted to remain friends but things didn't turn out so well. Then, leave them to think about it. If they really were your friends, they would understand and maybe you could keep in touch with them. Otherwise, you're better off without them.

Concentrate on making new friends. Of course it's no fun being a loner! Join clubs that are of your interests so you could meet new people.

Hope this helps. Take care.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Natalie2924 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 am

HappyGoLucky wrote:Oh! I just hate it when my friends treat me as if I'm invisible! Last time, I had two so-called "best friends". We had a fall out and it was my fault, I know. I tried to be okay with them but everytime they were talking about other stuff that they had talked about when I wasn't there with them. When I asked a question regarding the subject I knew absolutely nothing about, they would roll their eyes and go: "Nothing!" I almost felt like I could strangle them! :evil: In the end, I'm really only friends with one of them. We're not as close as before but still friends and I've made plenty of other new friends now.

Okay, back to your problem. :) If your friend was really a good friend, she would have forgiven you and would not have turned your other friends against you. If your other friends were really good friends, they would remain friends with you. You are not a bad person. I don't think these are the friends for you, sad to say. Why don't you just tell them one last time you're sorry you're all falling out and really wanted to remain friends but things didn't turn out so well. Then, leave them to think about it. If they really were your friends, they would understand and maybe you could keep in touch with them. Otherwise, you're better off without them.

Concentrate on making new friends. Of course it's no fun being a loner! Join clubs that are of your interests so you could meet new people.

Hope this helps. Take care.

Thank you for the advice :)
I will do that, tbh ever since my last fall out with them, i have never fully trusted them, since they really did make me feel bad last time.
But yh i will do what you said and see what happens :)

Im sorry to hear you felt invisible aswell once... its not nice, and im glad you have made new friends now :)
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby HappyGoLucky » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:26 am

Hope things go well for you. Good luck! :)
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends