Do I have 2 dump my friend???

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Do I have 2 dump my friend???

Postby the_girl_in_the_corner » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:23 pm

I'm getting ino sport at a high level, so don't have much time between training and school. The spare time that I do have I like to spend with my friends, but my mum is reluctant to let me go out. This is because one of my best friends family is invloved with drugs and have had raids on their house. I know this sounds terrible, but she is totally against drugs and would never use them. My mum and coach, though, don't believe this. They don't want me to see her because if she was pulled in by the police whilst I was with her it would blacken my reputation and make me less likely to get selections. She is a close friend, but doesn't know that I know about her family, so I can't explain this2 her. Does anybody have any advice on what I can do? I can't meet her without my mum knowing as she finds out everything that do through friends! Thanks for any help
the_girl_in_the_corner
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:24 am

you just need to tell your mum whilst you understand her views it isn't fair to take away your friend who has doen nothing wrong
Tell her without a friend you will get disheartened and it would affect your training anyway.
How about you get your frined to come to your house a few times so your mum can get to know her better
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends