he need to get a job!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

he need to get a job!

Postby badboi123 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:30 pm

hey everyone :) well im 15 and i hang around with a friend whos 18. hes a laugh and we have a good time out , chilling and and talking to girls and so on ,

But he never went to school hardly and left school at 16 . and from there he never planned to get a job and provide for him self. i always said to him " when are you getting a job " he always says its hard you know " . which is a pile of rubbish in my opionion. i think its just down to lazyness , all he does all day is drink beer and go on pc or games, i mean yeah theres nothing wrong with it but i think its time he faced the real world and started acting his age.

hes claiming benefits and all he spends his money on is alchohol and junk, and on rare occasions he will go to the clothes shop and buy some new stuff

he looks realy young for his age and some people refered to him as a 15 year old , i dont know if thats turned him against a job , ill never know but theres soemthing there that only he knows.

hes been unemployed for three years now and its ridiclous.

what do you think he should doand what is your opinion on this ?
badboi123
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 am

Yes he should get a job but I can't see him listening to your advice.
He is free loading and loving living off the tax me and many others pay for working everyday of our lives.
I can't stand people who do that :x
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby HappyGoLucky » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:22 pm

I don't think there's a lot you can do! You've tried telling him to get a job but it seems like he's just lazily enjoying all the time he has for himself. I definitely think he should get up from his lazy world and get a job! I don't think how young he looks is a problem to get a job, btw. Sorry this probably didn't help much - I only had my opinion to give.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:27 pm

hunny its good you care enough to try and seek advice for your friend but if he wont listen to you then there isnt alot you can do. you could maybe suggest going with him to a job centre or something?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends