Moving to new area

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Moving to new area

Postby xxSweet_Angelxx » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:05 pm

i moved away from my home town 2 years ago now, nd left all my best friends behind, i still visit them but its not the same not having them close by all the time, ive made friends here however they dont compare! i dont no if im just being to fussy but the more i have got to no them the more i realised there not my type! im moving again now to another new area to be closer to my boyf, who ive been with for more then 3 years now, but i dnt no anybody apart from his family there, so i have absolutley no idea how i am goin to make any friends.....can any1 give me any ideas? thanx xx
xxSweet_Angelxx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby miaow » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Agree with above....

you'll meet new friends in your boyf's social circles, and also do you study or are you at work - you'll meet new friends there...and in turn make friends of their friends....its like a tree with many branches - it multiplies!!

xx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby xxSweet_Angelxx » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:55 pm

im at uni, and so will be commuting everyday frm now on so will be bout an hour from the friends ive made here so thats what makes things difficult! and i no most of my boyfs friends and most of them dnt have gfs and the ones that do we only tend to see once a month so this is why im worried, and i dnt want to be putting pressure on my bf all the time :S xx
xxSweet_Angelxx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends