Another Problem =(

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Another Problem =(

Postby nufcbabe99 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Whyy Me.. 2 Problems In 2 Days

This Time It's A Case Off Not Being Able To Have Boy Mates Without Being Accused Of Fancying Them..

Basicallyy I Have Know This Lad Since We Were Little.. We Have Become Better Mates Over The Years.. He Is Two Years Younger Than Me.. And I Am Good Mates With His Older Sister Who Is 2 Years Older Than Me..

He Is Like A Younger Brother.. I Look Out For Him And You Know You Give Mates Hugs.. Well I Do Too

Problem Is His Sister And My Mates Have This Theory That I Fancy Him.. And Keep On Taunting Me About It.. And One Of My Mates Said "He Doesn't Fancy You.. I Don't Think He Would Go Out With You".. And I Said "I Don't Want Him To!" And She Said She Can Tell When I'm Lying (Apparently I Do Things Like Blink Rapidly And Stuff)

I Told Him About What They Say And He Understands But They've Told Him I Fancy Him And He Believes It Apparently.. But They Do It About Every Lad I'm Mates With! I've Got A Best Lad Mate Who Is Also My Ex But We Get On So Good.. And They Say I Still Have Feelings For Him Just Because We're Close !

It Doesn't Seem Like A Big Problem.. And I Know I Posted A Problem Yesterday.. But Everything Seems To Be Going Wrong.. I Would Be Ok If I Did Fancy The Younger Mate.. But I Don't.. And Even If I Tell My Mates I Don't Like Him.. They Just Say Whatever, Roll Their Eyes Or Just Look At Me Weirdly.. And I Feel Like I Cannot Be Friends With Him Now Thanks To Them.. =(
nufcbabe99
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby miaow » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 pm

ha - totally agree with above. In the grand scheme of things this is something or nothing. I really really would not worry about it, put things into perspective and forget it. I suspect its not so much a problem as an annoyance - can imagine them winding you up is annoying as hell. Rise above it!!!

xxx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm

i always find instead of argueing just agree and people get bored quicker.

I would say next time "yeah I do love him"

The go over the top and bore them " it's his eyes they are so delicious, those legs, the bum etc" but really exaggerate everything and bore them to death so they don't want to set you off again
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:10 am

YES, do what Bel Bel says! Just keep on agreeing. Anyway, why exactly should you care? It's not like it's true. This has happened to me before and I just ignored the untrue comments completely. In time, they will get bored about it and hopefully, see the sense to move on.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends