my oldest friend

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my oldest friend

Postby mizfit » Sun May 04, 2008 12:32 pm

last year i set my to best mates uo together, she (M) is very much inlove and they have been together for a year now. his name is (J)

last year i did sumthing terrible i was seeing sum guy called (K) well he was also my best friend but he was having an affair i got so down coz i wanted him but i told his girlfiend wot had been going on. he was ment to be getting married u see and i new that he didnt reallly want to. the thing is we all hang out togehter and because of wot i did sum people cut me off includeding my bestest friend that ive known scince i was 5. and its all because she is going out with (J) and his mum n sister hate me and coz she spends most of her time with (J)`s familey she feels she cant be friends with me anymore because (j)s fammiley hate me . she talks to me on txt but never fones, she came on facebook with (J) and then they blocked me with no explanation. i mean me and her have never discussed all that had happend coz i never get chance to see her. i miss her and feel like my friendshp with her is lost and its all because of the influence of (j)s familey. u see they treat (k) as one of there own so they hate me for ruining his life. although me and (k) are still talking and he said it was his fault for cheating on his girl . i cant understand why people that have clearly nothing to do with the matter arnt talkng to me anymore. also i tld(j) wot i was gonna do and he told me that (k)`s girlfriend should know wot was going on..
mizfit
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby miaow » Sun May 04, 2008 5:58 pm

not quite sure how to reply to this..... guess bottom line is all you can do is ask them if you can build bridges with them and if not then not much you can do but make new friends.

Not sure what to say about the affair and esp if he was married but i feel really sorry for the girlf/fiance.

xx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby miaow » Sun May 04, 2008 5:59 pm

just wondered........ if he was having affair with you, and you told his fiance what happened? WHy are you not still with him if he didnt want to marry her?

Are they still together? Are you with him or not?
He is now single?
xx
miaow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

hi

Postby mizfit » Tue May 06, 2008 1:39 pm

he was having the affiar with me, he was with her for 6 years but sumties he would cheat n her not just with me other girls to. he likes the attention.

when i told his girlfriend she kicked him out and he cut me off from talking to him for 6 months so i gave up. he is now single she took him back but he said all he could hink about was me. i moved on with my life when i didnt talk to him for so long so its his loss.
mizfit
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Wed May 07, 2008 12:32 pm

maybe people are angry you had an affair not that you split them up.
perhaps you could talk to J about the situation and ask what you can do to sort things out
After all he agreed with what you did and he will know exactly what is troubling his family
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends