Do I tell him?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Do I tell him?

Postby lovingyou37 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:45 am

another problem!!
so, theres 3 of us in a group. me and two lads. one of these lads had been going out with this girl for a year, they broke up a few months ago but he is still head over heels in love with her and far from over it. however, my other friend, the other lad in the group, has been getting with this girl secretly. a kiss here and there. i know this lad would go nuts if he found out his ex and best friend have been getting it on behind his back. i feel AWFUL for not saying anything but i just dont want to risk losing my other friend who im closer too. i hate this girl and find it very hard to be civil to her. do i tell my friend whats been going on? or do i stay out of it completely? whats your opinions on this? is it ok for them to get together because my friend and her are no longer together? or should my other friend know the limits and not to go for friends ex's?
lovingyou37
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misskrystal » Wed May 21, 2008 7:58 am

When my ex and I first got together, I discovered that his best friend (and housemate) was seeing my ex's ex girlfriend (if that makes and sense :D). I wasn't sure what to do, but realised that it was probably best to stay out of it. It wasn't long before my ex found out (and it will no doubt be the same in your situation) and I was a there for my ex to talk to. I think if I had been the one to tell him, he would have forever associated me with her cheating (it had started before they broke up).

Maybe you could confront the cheating friend with what you know and ask him to come clean. I think your friend would prefer to find out for himself, rather than think that his friends all knew before he did.
misskrystal
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mandyxoc » Wed May 21, 2008 2:25 pm

I agree with Krystal here, I don't think you should say anything to your friend but you really should have a word with the guy whos seeing his friends ex, if you are close to him he might listen to you and stop seeing her or come clean about it. If he doesn't then take nothing more to do with it. As I'm sure he wouldn't speak to you again if he knew you where the one who told on him.

Hope that makes sense!! lol
Mandy Xx
mandyxoc
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby lilessexgal » Wed May 21, 2008 4:05 pm

stay out of it hunny. at the end of the day its not your problem and dont want to be stuck in the middle.

what i could suggest maybe is talking to the lad who is getting with the girl and maybe suggesting to him he tells the other lad.

other then that dont worry about it.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends