Depression of separation

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Depression of separation

Postby Ogadai » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 am

if you've read one of my topics before you may be aware that i not long ago went to Hawaii on a cruise where i met a whole host of american people who were brilliant company. but now the cruise is over i feel that it's all in vain, i may never see any of them again. i'vepromised one of them i would one day but the others, well i'm not sure yet. although there was one other person i would dream of seeing again.
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:35 am

The cruise should prove to you that you can always meet new people and make new friends
Don't let this be a negative thing
Sometimes we really mena to see people again but get caught up in our own lives and things don't work out how we exepcted but it doesn't mean we like that person any less
Get out there and find new ways to meet people nearer to home who it will be easy to meet up with regularly
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Ogadai » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am

suppose so. many people have said i am extremely likeable, but then again some have said i'm just plain annoying. the way i see it, people who hate you are jealous of you, always the same. i even have proof cause one person at my school mocks me constantly but when it comes to work and he needs help he calls me over instantly. thing is i haven't been here a year yet and i'm still getting to know people properly before we start all the 'hanging out' business.
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby retrochav » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:40 pm

You can never please all of the people all of the time - so why try!

Having been on the cruise you have found that there are loads of cool people out there who really appreciate the person you are. Some friends are there for life, some are with us in the happier memmories.

What you can hold onto is that you can make friends easily, and travel will open the door to loads of new friends and experiances. Dont worry if some things fade away - its part of life.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends