my so called best m8

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my so called best m8

Postby stressed » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:09 am

my so called best m8 is now threating to kick my headin you see shes been with this guy 4 8 months and about 2 months ago he started telling her she couldnt hang around with me and started 2 call me names so the other nite i saw him and called him names 2 and he went bak and told her then she came up 2 me at skool pushin me and shoutin at me luckly a teacher turnt up cos who nos wat could ave happened but i rele like her and its a shame things have turnt out like this.but now im 2 affraid 2 go 2 the lessons shes in with me wat should i do
Last edited by stressed on Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:36 am

hey stressed, sorry but you cant use dat language, edit the post before a mod tells ya off and with your mate, phone her and tell her youre sorry but you maybe feel this guy is getting in the way of you and her? and he shouldnt of started anything with you he had no reason just talk to her.
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Westwood » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:34 pm

If she has an attitude problem and she starts on you...you don't want friends like that, just knock her out!! I know I wouldn't want friends like that.

...then if you have energy left, kick her boyfriend up there just to prove a point!!
Relationships are built on 3 things....Love, Trust and Respect....If you ain't got them, you ain't got a relationship!!
Westwood
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby bubblebath » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:46 pm

hi stressed
im just like u there is 4 girls on to me though just stick up 4 urself if they touch u think there a ballon and if u give then 1hard punch thell pop it might sound stupid but it works
anyways hope this helps
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:47 pm

Mr.L wrote:hey stressed, sorry but you cant use dat language, edit the post before a mod tells ya off and with your mate, phone her and tell her youre sorry but you maybe feel this guy is getting in the way of you and her? and he shouldnt of started anything with you he had no reason just talk to her.

no way dont apologise if your mate is treatin u bad u should make her suffer or himxxx kinky kylie
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends