Housemates!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Housemates!

Postby EveryCloud » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 am

(apologies for flooding up these forums- am on a roll with this ranting malarky, since yet again i dont think ill be able to sleep lol)

I've just moved into a new house with people i dont know too well from uni, but nevertheless i call them my friends. one of them actually lives about a ten min drive away from my non uni home, so i kept making the effort to ask him out, but he kept making excuses! the first time, he text that his mum was going away all of next week so tonight was the only time hed get to see her, very late on, as if hed only just thought of it. the second time, he just didnt answer my texts, and then blamed it on having no credit.

in a few weeks, am bk at uni with them, but i really cant be bothered to make the effort! a slightly trivial matter, but grrrrrrr! lol
EveryCloud
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby keepingsane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 am

Dont give up hope :] But maybe you could try giving this guy a little bit of time before asking him out again? He could be having a phase where he just doesn't want to be too social at the moment :] x x
keepingsane
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 am

is he confusing friendship with you wanting more and he is scared in case you get the wrong idea?
he genuinely could have run out of credit so give him the benefit of the doubt on that one
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends