I can't forgive her

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I can't forgive her

Postby ChelsD » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

This is a long story.

Basically the week before our Easter Holidays (Yes this was months ago) she decided to betray one of our mutural friends and get her in serious trouble over something that was nothing to do with her. She basically did it to get brownie points with someone else that she doesn't even like. She has a desperate need to be everyones favourite person and has no problem being disloyal to other people if it benefits her.

Anyway I've spoken to her about it but as far as she's concerned it's everyone's fault but her own.

We've been chatting and stuff since but I'm still so angry about what she did, what she continues to do, and how she refuses to take responsibility for anything.

How can I move past this?
ChelsD
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I can't forgive her

Postby retrochav » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 pm

My advice would be to use this incident to be very careful of this person. Never disclose anything that could be used against you, or used as gossip. Keep the friendship as basic as you can - assuming you even want it.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LN123987 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:36 am

You should try and stay away from her, don't get to involved because theres a chance she'll decide to get you in trouble too, if you need to choose sides i would suggest going with your other friend, but try not to get on the bad side of the nasty one.
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 pm

i agree with LN why even be friends with her?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby reckoner » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi ChelsD,

I used to have a flatmate at Uni who drove me completely up the wall. She was entirely self obsessed, paranoid, highly strung... I could go on. She was going through a messy break up with a friend of mine and some of the things she did to him really aggravated me. I even used to fantasise about having a big fight with her.

The thing is that there comes a point when, no matter how 'right' you are in your opinions, it just isn't healthy to wind yourself up about it, or you can end up spending all your time thinking and going on about it to others. It can be a relief to vent frustration about someone, but don't become consumed by it.

She's probably won't change so there's no point wasting energy on being angry about it. Unfortunately, there's plenty more where she came from :(

All the best
reckoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends