Slagging people off/Being used

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Slagging people off/Being used

Postby PurePurple » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi All,

Today I found out one of my old mates from school had been slagging me off in College earlier in the day, And then in the toilets at break (I was there, I heard my name mentioned) When I came out of the toilet, She was staring at me because she knew i'd heard, But I thought nothing of it..

Anyway, My best friend told me what she'd said, And it was something along the lines of "She's really annoying in Maths" She's only started slagging Me, My best friend&Another friend of ours off since Me&My best friend left school - And since then she's stopped caring, She only cares when she's alone, But when we're alone she couldn't give a toss.

Anyway, I just wanted some advice on how to subtly let her know, I know what she's doing, Without dropping any of my friends in it, By letting her know they've told me

Thanks x
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Millenia » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 pm

If you heard her in the toilets then that is your excuse to confront her about it.

She doesn't really have a right to talk about you like that, but without getting angry confront her , ask her 'i heard in the bathrooms that you think im annoying in Maths?, what exactly annoys you about me in Maths? and see if she will give you a straight answer or not.

You said you are in college so you are still young i am guessing? From my own experiences other girls talk about you for two reasons.

One: there trying to score brownie points with other people by putting someone else down so they won't see her flaws.

Two: Their jealous of you, again by pointing out your flaws to everyone to make themselves feel better.
:evil:

Keep your head up high hun!
Millenia
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby PurePurple » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 am

I guess i'm still quite young haha, I'm 16 :)

I would confront her but she's not the type of person to be discreet about it. She'll probably get angry, Or shout out infront of the class or something.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends