ahhh don't know what to do!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

ahhh don't know what to do!

Postby titch-xo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 pm

okay so last night me and 2 of my friends from college were going out and then we got one of my friends from school to phone this guy that i'm best friends with but yeah i like have feelings for him and stuff anyway he kept saying no when we were trying to get him to come out so she gave up and then one of my friends from college phoned him and were trying to get him to come out and the he asked to talk to me and was like do me a favour and get lost (not the exact words he used..they were worse than that haaa) and i was like what? and he hung up. and i usually meet him in the morning when i get off the bus to like walk up to school but i dont know whether i should wait on him tomorrow and i dont know if i should be nice to him or just be kind of short with him and when he asks whats wrong be like well you were nasty to me on monday night so i dont see why i should be nice to you uhhh i just dont know what to do please help :(
titch-xo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby snail » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 am

This reply is probably too late, but I would simply be normal with him, but do ask him what last night was all about? It may be that he had something else on his mind. Give him a chance to explain it, anyway.
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends