Friend argument

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend argument

Postby LN123987 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 pm

hi.

I have a few close friends, and they all usually put me down but i've become so used to it i now just brush it off not even caring
Well we used to have another friend who was the worst and would blame us for things she'd done which eventually got me beaten up.
After falling out with the friends who make me feel like a piece of dirt on the floor the one who makes things up is all i have left, i have other friends but none of them are in my lessons, the only one who is is the one who i've had an argument with, most people hate me so making new friends would be hard but if they make us work in groups im going to be left alone,working with someone i don't like, not that i liked them much, im just really upset, i would love more than anything to leave them all but no one takes me seriously when i say about moving school or being homeschooled, any advice?

thanks
x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 am

You say everyone hates you - how do you know they hate you? I think you are assuming a lot and therefore your body language will not make you approachable.
What you need to do is make new friends. Join clubs or groups that interest you where you can meet new people who share the same interests.
Do it in school and out of school to widen your chances even more and also you will then have some friends that don't know people at school and you can keep them seperate so they don't get influenced by the old gossip and lies.
Sometimes we have to work with people we don't like not just in school but at work too. Don't be negative about it use it as an opportunity to show people that you don't know how nice you are and not at all like the gossips have you painted you to be.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby morris mouse » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 pm

I can understand why you say that you feel everybody hates you.

That happens from all the negative behaviour that you have around you. :(

I've become so used to it i now just brush it off not even caring

You've had so much that's negative around you,for so long now,you
don't know how to live in a positive way. That's NOT your fault.

As "Bel Bel" has said,have some friends that you can keep seperate,
just for you :)
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby LN123987 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:47 pm

thanks everyone, your definatly right

i just had another argument with someone :(
But im going to take your advice and try and make some new friends

x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:07 am

Can you try to walk away from the arguements in future and not get yourself involved with them
Just say "look I don't want to get into a debate about this." and walk away.
If you think they are wrong and you are right then say "we will have to agree to disagree".
If you show people you are not willing to engage in argueing they might stop trying to use you as the person they take their frustrations out on

Or do you think you encourage people to argue with you because of the way you are? Are you opinionated? I am and it used to get me in trouble when i was younger and sometimes you just have to learn when to shut up.

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby LN123987 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:33 am

i wouldn't say im very opinionated

but its still happening, they shout things at school, draw horrible pictures saying there me :(

its so horrible
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 am

well thats bullying
if you ignore them they may well get bored
if things escalate then you need to tell a teacher that you trust what is going on

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends