Friends Boyfriend.....

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friends Boyfriend.....

Postby littlemisssunshine25 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Hiya

Im not sure if this is in the right section but here goes

I have a friend who ive known since i was 13 - we ahve always been close but in 2002 she started dating someone - i always tried to be friendly with him but he wasnt.

My problem with him is that he is so controlling over her. He worked about an hour and a half from her when they first started dating so that was an excuse not to see her often. He would often turn up un announced as if to try and catch her out. If we were out and he turned up at her house we would have to go back straight away which really annoyed me - escecially the time she abandoned me in lincoln when he came to find her and i had to make my own way back.

Amyway 6 years on she has never met his family - she has moved closer to him so its only about 45 mins away but still hes to tired to drive, or has work commitment blah blah.

Does anyone else think that he isnt being entirely honest or am i just over reacting.
Its really hard to bite my tongue sometimes and she knows my thoughts but its so draining

Please Help

xxxx
littlemisssunshine25
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LN123987 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Well have you spoken to her about how she feels?

Because if she loves him and is trying to just brush it aside then no matter what you say she'll stick with him, its just what friends do, they want to prove you wrong.
Find out how she feels, if she isn't taking it seriously thinking he'll change then thats what she'll believe until he breaks her heart and she realises what he's doing to her.

If she feels that way i doubt she will change her mind, you saying something more might make her see, but she might just have to wait and learn by her own mistakes

hope things get better x
LN123987
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends