I fell for my best friend..sorrry its long

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I fell for my best friend..sorrry its long

Postby unigirl18 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 am

Ok it all started about 2 to 3 years ago. I met this guy( we will call S) and he really liked one of my best friends ( D). We spoke on and off and it wasnt anything ever that deep or meaningful it was mainly always about D. As the months went buy we got closer and closer but still never really properly hung out or anything. However even though we barely spoke etc i really began to fall for him and i thought maybe if he got over d then we would work. Once we arrived in sixth year S basically became apart of our group aslong with some other guys and i had true feelings for him, sadly he was still in love with D. All he ever spoke about was her or felt anything about was her, he was even only sad about her. I began to think he was only friends with us for her. It really began to annoy me. However we stayed close friends and we became best friends and i began to fall really badly for him. I would think about him all the time and always want to be with him. It got to the point where we were out together every night even though other people were with him. However it was always still about D even though she had no feelings for him at all. A couple of month down the line she decided that maybe she did like him and of course we all (including me) encouraged her to give it a go with him. They grew close and when we would be out at night would hold hands and act only like they were in the room. Eventually one night they kissed. Although from there D decided that this is not what she wanted leaving S heartbroken. It got nearer exam times and us leaving school for good. Me, S and our othe rfriend P grew closer and were out a lot as not caring so much about exams where as the other including D began to not come out at all much. One night we were talking about how much we would work and the next day he invited just me to his. Unfortunately his brother and P were there. Me, him and P went to his room to watch tv where me and S ended up holding hands and once P went home we ended up kissing a lot. This carried on for a few days before S decided he wanted D again leaving me heartbroken even though we both said it was just for fun. However a couple of months later we got really close again and hugged alot and talked about sex and stuff. Then a few days after my 18th birthday i went to his after work and we were just hanging out before we started kissing and eventually we ended up having unprotected sex (which was highly stupid as it was both our first) this happed the exact same way for a couple of days as his parents were away. However a few months have been and we have stopped talking apart from on and off when it suits him. Im still crazy for him even though im at uni and no longer see any of my school friends. What should i do?
unigirl18
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I fell for my best friend..sorrry its long

Postby rockingallnightlong » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm

You should ask him if he wants to still be friends with you, and if he does, not to talk to you whenever he wants knowing that you have strong feelings for him. i would of thought that if it was his first time then he would of wanted it to be with someone close to him, this could be mean close friends or a close relationship. he must of had some feelings for you. Dont throw questions at him all at once, Find out about why he just suddenly decided he wanted D agen and just forgot about you, then ask him does he actually want to be friends. dont let him mess you around
rockingallnightlong
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby unigirl18 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks rockingallnightlong. Yeah ive tried asking him this stuff before as he was also doing stuff with another friend R and he was just like no not with R giving me hope but mainly he ignores me. I try so hard to get over him but it just doesnt work.
unigirl18
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:48 am

well i think its a case of either he tells you what he wants (and by the sounds of it i hate to say it but not a relationship) or you move on.

It will be hard because its been so long but this guy finally after a few years starts kissing you and stuff and then wont talk about it and still likes this other girl? he might not mean to but you are being played along. He is going to you when it suits him like you say and your better than that. he doesnt deserve you if he is going to do that.

Next time things go to happen refuse and then see what he says.

Hunny there are plenty of guys out there waiting for a lovely guy like you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 pm

i think you need to move on from him as it will always hurt to be in his company and he obviosuly doesn't want a relationship
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby HappyGoLucky » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

unigirl18 wrote:However a few months have been and we have stopped talking apart from on and off when it suits him.

To me, it sounds like he's using you. Sorry to say but I don't think he really has any feelings for you. It's like he's stringing you along and just plays around. I would say distance yourself more from him. If he tries to kiss you or anything like that, refuse. It's time to move on.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby unigirl18 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks for all the advice guys. Im going to try get over him but its seems to be tiring me out but im sure at the end of the day will be worth it. :D
unigirl18
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Friends