Moving schools but worried my friend might move on

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Moving schools but worried my friend might move on

Postby Sarah444 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:59 am

I have a best mate and we are about to move schools. On our open day, we met this girl who seemed reallly nice, and we both seemed to get on with her. I got her mob number from my mate, but she wont reply to my texts for some reason and i dont know why. She replies to my mate and im worried that they will become really good friends and leave me out at my next school. Im so confused. Please help :(

Edited by sovs 4/11/03
...and by Enigma on 28 December 2003.
Sarah444
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:31 pm

Talk to your mate and organise to go out somewhere or even shopping. This way you will get to chat to each other and see why she wont answer your texts.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:21 pm

dont worry,because you got it off your mate she might not know who you are.Get your friend to send a txt asking why she has not reply maybe its just misunderstanding.Talk to your friend about your worries you will soon sort something out.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:51 am

Get your friend to arrange a day out with this girl before school starts so you can all get to know each other better. Try not to worry too much there will be lots of other people there to get to know better once you have started.

When i moved schools i only knew 1 girl but we weren't friends so i had to make new ones. The first week was hard but you have to remember that everyone is in the same boat and it didn't take me long before i met lots of really nice people. Some are still my friends years later.

Good luck i hope you are ok!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

dont worry

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:26 pm

Hiya,
please this is to easy if your friend is meetin new people then u have to except that cause if u try and stop her it will back fire and she will go off with this new girl sorry to be so blatent but im speakin form past expierance u know wat i wouldnt even see it as a problem cause maybe u your friend and this girl could be all best mates DONT WORRY.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXKINKY KYLIEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby janvb » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:31 pm

hi. I wouldnt try to hold your friend back, because this will back her/him go further and you'll lose them. Just try to appear not bothered and be a good m8 and im sure things will go ok.
janvb
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends