what should i do?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what should i do?

Postby disk » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:03 pm

This is my first time here but I really need some help so here it goes. I meet two girls a few months ago and shortly after started going out with one of them, the relationship lasted about a week. A day before me and one of the girls started going out the other girl started going with a friend of mine. I spent a lot of time with the other girl even when her boyfriend was at school. We’ve become very close and a few weeks ago I realised my true feelings for her. She is now going with one of my best friends and has been for a bout a week, it tears me to bits, all I want is for her to be happy. It hurts that she’s going out one of my best friends but he makes her happy, what hurts more is when she’s unhappy because of him. As I said we are very close and can both confide in each other. About a week ago I told her I feel about her. We are very close and really good friends but I don’t know to do. :cry:
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby misatok11 » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:10 pm

You said you told her. What did she say and how does she feel towards you? You and her need to sort this out between yourselves. :-?
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:16 pm

Talk to her and see how she feels about it all.

Hey misatok 11 dont you think this :-? looks a bit mean. I know it isnt suposed to be, but it looks so disapproving?
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby misatok11 » Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:55 pm

I used it because it was supposed to show how i struggled to find the right answers for this.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

ok

Postby briz babe » Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:51 am

This girl probably likes you to but if shes close with you she may just see you as a good friend Im sure she will always be there for you no matter what but its probably hard for her too she obviosly likes you best mate alot but also she loves your friendship I would worry more about her boyfriend.

I'm here if you wanna talkxx
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

why?

Postby disk » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:11 am

why should I would worry more about her boyfriend? This girl means the world to me, shes all I can think about and the feelings that I have for her just wont go away. I tell her everything because she wants to know although there are probably some things that i really shouldnt. What can I do? The feelings that I have for her are far to strong to just forget. What can I do about feelings?
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

ok

Postby briz babe » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:23 am

well if you have told her that you like her your best friend obviosly knows thats why I would worry. 1. her boyfriend may lose you as a mate 2. If your best friend said that he fancys your girlfriend would it bother you?? 3.You are most probably causing some tension between your friendships 4. soon you might lose every thing. I'm not saying you will but it could happen with her boyfriend You say that your close but you want more well time is a good healer best of luck xxx
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

ok

Postby disk » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:33 pm

You say her boyfriend may lose me as a mate yeah, over the last couple of months our relationship has been breaking down. I've decided that I/m going to give her some time alone and dissapear for while. I dont know for how long. It may seem like I'm running away from the problem but some time away from her may help me sort out the thoughts that I have and help me sort out my head. Compared to what I was going to do i fell that this is the best way to dissapear as it isn't perminant. thanks for all your help.
Last edited by disk on Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

what

Postby briz babe » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:23 pm

what do you mean run away if you keep away from her for a while she will realise that you were only her friend because you fancyed her.
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby starrie » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:14 pm

I agree, If you do want to spend time apart you should explain whay to al parties involved. Otherwise no one will understand whats going on. Maybe this is why you and your best friend are losing touch. Communication is key here.
Take good care x
starrie
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

ok

Postby disk » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:44 pm

I'm not her friend because I fancy her.
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

ok

Postby briz babe » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:23 pm

Make sure she nos that or she might drift apart from you. The best thing to do is give her the time alone with her boyfriend xx
briz babe
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

ok

Postby disk » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:06 pm

Thats why I want to dissapear for a while. She doesn't want me to leave and neither do i but I feel that it is the best thing to do. The only problem is that whilst I'm gone they could grow closer and i'd be even worse off and then I'd end up moving to Cambridge perminantly. Some body help me. I've told her why I want to leave its basically so that she can spend time alone with her boyfreind. I feel like I'm going to lose everything. Please help me before I lose everything
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Hi

Postby Differcult » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:22 pm

Why don't you find someone else to move your feelings onto. Yeah you'll still have feelings for this girl but you will spend time with your new girl and with your close friend hopefully you won't lose everything you would have gained more. Hope it works out. Differcult xxx
Differcult
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

ok

Postby disk » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:26 pm

Its not that easy to find someone else to move my feelings onto.
disk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Next

Return to Friends