ALL MY FRIENDS HATE MY CRUSH!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

ALL MY FRIENDS HATE MY CRUSH!!

Postby lunababes101 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 pm

This really annoys me as they all slag him off behind his back while I'm stood there and they expect me to stand there and allow it. One time, I said ONE bad thing about one of my friends crushes and she got so upset, so its clear she doesn't no how much I put up with it! I don't no what to do, because none of them have a reason to hate him. None of them know him like I do, so they're just judging him. Another thing, he is nice to them and makes an effort for me but they just...urgh! I don't even no!
Help please, all advice would be great thanks
lunababes101
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: ALL MY FRIENDS HATE MY CRUSH!!

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 pm

If they don't know there is nothing you can do without making it obvious you actually have a crush.
Why do you care so much anyway. It's only your opinion that matters.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby lunababes101 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Thanks for the reply.
EVERYONE in my year knows who I like, not even joking. And I agree with your quote but I care cause they are ment to be my friends, to show support and help, not to laugh and make fun of who I like. So what do you think I should do? Do you think it would be right to get with him??
lunababes101
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 pm

If you like him and he likes you go for it
Life is too short to worry abouyt everyone else's opinion
If your friends know you like him and are just teasing you then telling htem not to tease you will probably make them worse.
You have two options a) ignore them or b) yawn right in there face next time they say something and tell them they are sooo boring and need to find something else to talk about
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends