they believe her lies.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

they believe her lies.

Postby saramidnite » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:03 am

hi. ive been working in a shop.for almost two years now. i becme friends or so i fought with the girls i work with. i recently found out that not the case. i find it hard to make friends. since i move here to be with my boyfriend. i had three mates who i nolonger speak with. due to there lies. stealing from me and abuse.
i am starting to feel i dont desvre friends any more. i have loads in london. some ppl in n.ireland told me they dont like me jut because im.english. they not even got to no me.

my supervisor now lying about me. saying i have friends visit all thebtime on her day off at work. how do i when i nolonger have friends. the final straw was yesterday. a customer she knows lied bout me. i have a staff member who a witness but she told me she dont want to get invovled. she friends with my main manager who in monday. she going to complain to her monday. i just ready to break down. i triednto get another job but there nothing there at the moment. i was bullied at my job to butbit was sorted. i feel so so let down.
plus a girl.now keeps staying when ever i am sick.she caught from.me. you cant catch high blood.pressure. thats the latest thing she caught. i feel i being made fun off. no one cares. they all talk about me behind my back. i thought they were my friends. i cant move backto london due to the farm
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: they believe her lies.

Postby retrochav » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 am

The workplace is often fraught with these sort of problems, because some people never quite move on from their bullying school playground days.

I would keep a record of these events in case you want to take matters further. In the meantime try really hard not to let them see it bothers you. Anyone with any sense knows that you can't catch high blood pressure, and people who lie to make trouble will usually tell one lie too many and get caught out. I would say to the supervisor that if people really do call in to see you when your off, it's because they value your customer service skills.

Keep in mind that these fools are probably jealous because you have the courage to move area and settle somewhere new, where as they have probably never ventured beyond the town were born in, and their small minded opinions seem to prove it.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saramidnite » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 am

thank you for the advice. i am dreading tomorrow. as my manager back the customer who lying is going to complain to her. and they are mates. my witness. who are staff dont want to get involved. they could prove the customer wrong. one staff member said i will probably get put on report. i have never had this before. in 14years in customer service ive had excelllent reviews and always passed. in pass job i was promoted twice due to my hard work. now i just feel i cant do any thing right.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 pm

You can point out that the customer is a frienf of the manager who seems to have a dislike to you.
Also say that staff know what went on but are obvuiously too scared to come forward as then the manager will take a disliking to them.
A sensible supervisor will probably see it for what it is.
I agree that keeping a diary of events is useful in case things escalate and you need to take furthe action
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby saramidnite » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm

thank you for the advice.
saramidnite
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends