FELLING SO DEPRESSED!!!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

FELLING SO DEPRESSED!!!!!

Postby bubblebath » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:52 pm

HI
I have trouble at school and recently keep falling out with my friends. were friend now but they just do it again and again and I'm getting to the point now where its really upseting me and i feel as though im not liked. I mean I try and be nice but I mean,but when Im on my own no one ever says come with us and hang with us,it worries me. Im always by myself and when my only friend goes on holiday, Im completly stuck and I cry and every thing. I've tried my best to make friends but they wont accept me, so next time they ask me in goin to say NO. All I need is advice please tell me how to mingle in with other people and be liked and not feel so upset all the time. It puts me off my work and makes me not concentrate and if its not those girls its every body else sayin I've grassed them up. Pease help me. Please give me some advice
lv leanne :(plz help
Last edited by bubblebath on Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thank you 4 readin this i hope it helps or ive helped u
:)
bubblebath
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lorelei » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:19 am

I sympathize!
When I was at school, I was always alone too.
I got more popular for a little while but they always blamed me for everything (If we got into trouble, etc.)
I know how you feel!

The thing is, I know it's hard now but it won't be like that forever.
At school, people only hang out with each other because they have to.
As you go through life, you'll meet people who you actually really like and that like you back and you'll realise how shallow and short lived popularity at school is.

xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilo » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:17 am

Hey Leeane,

Maybe you should just stop trying to be liked by these people anyway!

What makes them so special that you are trying to bend over backwards to be nice and kind to them?

You are a good person and one who is worth knowing! It's not like you don't have any friends as you mentioned being alone when your best pal goes on hols.

It's true what they say that you'll have 3 true friends in a lifetime (a lifetime is a very long time). Lorelei is right school friendships are very superficial and when you leave you'll realise that all the Miss Populars weren't really that popular at all. Probably just loudmoths and bullies and their supposed pals just didn't stand up to them!

Just be yourself and you'll have pals without trying! If yo give out the messge tht you are needy people will pick up on that and it will have the reverse effect!

Take care.

lilo x
Life's like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get!!!!!
lilo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:03 pm

Dont say no because what you want is to be included so it will just make you feel worse.You need to relax and be yourself instead of worring it is that that is getting you by yourself and in fights.If you just be yourself then people will soon let you in.Cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:34 pm

This topic has been locked because the topic hasn't had a reply from the author in two months. If however the author wishes to reply or for it to be unlocked then please contact one of the moderators by PM and we will unlock it for you.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends