Arguements and accusations

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Arguements and accusations

Postby modelgirl_ » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Well basically today my ex friend came over to my house and said that I have been saying that my other ex friend has been slagging her off when I didn't say that and the other witnesses have been saying that I have said when I didn't. I know what I said and I am entitled to it, I feel intimidated because other ex friend has got her parents involved. My other ex friends parents came round and are accusing me of saying things when I haven't. I'm black and it comes to this point all the time that there's a load of white people and your the only black person and when something goes on they blame the black person for because your the only black person there and its annoying. We've all fallen out and we don't speak anymore I hate my ex friend and my other ex friend because they're lying and making things up but I don't know what to do about it all so I need advice...
modelgirl_
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Arguements and accusations

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 pm

All you can do is stick to the truth
It has nothing to do with black and white or they wouldn't have been your friends in the first place.
It sounds like the other ex friend is stirring and people have either misheard what you said, took it the wrong way or had their memories manipulated by the other ex friend
All these people can't have misheard but may only be reinforcing the bite they did hear and someone is adding 2 and 2 and getting 9
Can you talk to the supposed witnesses and see what they have to say
What is it your supposed to have said?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Friends