driffted apart

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

driffted apart

Postby LoVe BuG » Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:14 pm

me and my bst m8 jess have known each other for 5 yrs we've bin bst m8s all this time thn a couple of yrs a go i moved away like 40 miles away and now we hardly see each other or talk 2 each other and i really miss her i wish we cud jus b bk 2 normal and see each other every day help me plz!! *cryheart*
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:47 pm

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you don't get to see your best friend much anymore. 3 years ago I moved 250 miles away from my friends (London to Cornwall) and what I did was obtained my friends e-mail addresses and msn addresses...etc and I kept in contact that way. When I go to visit my dad in London, I can also visit my friends. Maybe you can also do that sort of thing?

I hope all goes well and I hope that I have helped.

All the best

Ashley
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby LoVe BuG » Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:49 pm

yea it does help kinda but i dont get to c my dad and i have got her email addy but shes hardly online or shes never in wen i ring her or wen i do go to my dads on sundays she either at her dads or at her m8s!!
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:53 pm

Have you tried telling her that you're feeling a little bit sad and perhaps rejected by her? I think it's important to let her know how you feel.

Sorry to hear that like me, you don't live with your dad. My parents broke up when I was only a week old, so i've spent 19 years living with my mum.

I hope that all goes well with you and your friend.

All the best

Ashley
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Lorelei » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:13 am

I agree with Captain Flynn. You should tell her that you miss her and are going through some stuff and ask if she could arrange to meet you on a particular Sunday. I'm sure she'd be delighted to.

Also, I know you're a bit upset at the moment (from the girlfriends and boyfriends forum) and you probably feel that you'd love the support of an old friend who's not involved in your current social situation but I honestly think that your social life will be back to normal in no time, now that everyone knows what's going on.

Just give your current friends a little bit of time to get their heads around all the changing romantic situations and all will be well, Sweetie!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:16 am

thnxs 4 the help i really appriciate it im goin 2 c my m8 2 day while im at my dads hopefully shell b in i do really miss her and i hope we can still b m8s well thnxs all of uz 4 ur help
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends