my mate is being nasty to me

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my mate is being nasty to me

Postby faith49 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:05 pm

:( i've just split up with this girl called gabrielle... and my best mate and oldest mate have left me for her.. i was ok with that but now i'm getting funny fone calls late at night...n they're trying to turn all my existing friends into enemies.. they've even split me and my b/f up who is now going out with this gabrielle...i know this is really pathetic compared to other ppls problems on here but i just feel really sad that they're doing this to me ... i thought mates don't act like that.. if sum1 can help me on what to say to them or something i would appreciate it.. n i'll try to help with any problems any1 else might ave on ere.. thanks
faith49
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby LoVe BuG » Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:40 pm

wel tel the girls how u feel and tell ur ex b/f tht gabrielle is only usin him tell all ur other m8s tht u dont want 2 fall out with them and 2 jus plz igonore wot ur ex m8s say bout u!!

i no its short and its not much but thts my veiws and thts wot i wud do :p
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:19 pm

I would turn my phone off at night for a start, or get this really horrible noise and put the phone right next to it, but thats just being mean. Anyway, the best thing you can do to stop all the trouble is just ignore your ex-mates and get on with life, i know it's easier sed than done, but just try, for yourself.
Your ex will see soon enough that this girl is using him and will come running.
Chin up :)

Luv Maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:43 pm

At some point we all have our friends and enemies. Even the great Lenin had enemies . Soon, if these people were indeed friends u will all fall in. At least thats what happens with all my friends and it sometimes involves relationships.
Trust me things'll be right as rain in the morning

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Lorelei » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:06 am

I know you must feel so alone now, but, however bad things seem, it won't last forever. There have been times in my life when I have been abandoned by social circles through no fault of my own, but when you look back on all of this in the future, you will see what a learning experience this is.
You now know what sort of cruel, vindictive people they are and you should be thanking your lucky stars that you've found out before you wasted your time by knowing them for even longer! You WILL find true, loyal friends. I believe from personal experience that, if you really need someone to come along, they will.
And when they do, you will look back on your old friends and merely pity them because they're all stuck with each other. And if they're like that, it won't be long before they turn on someone else in the group.
Please just turn off your 'phone at night, get out there and meet other people and, above all, never lose your self confidence because it will always be a friend in itself and draw others to you. It will all be over in no time and you won't look back, I promise.
I truly hope everything works out for you!xxx :blackcat:
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: my mate is being nasty to me

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:32 pm

faith49 wrote::( i've just split up with this girl called gabrielle... and my best mate and oldest mate have left me for her.. i was ok with that but now i'm getting funny fone calls late at night...n they're trying to turn all my existing friends into enemies.. they've even split me and my b/f up who is now going out with this gabrielle...i know this is really pathetic compared to other ppls problems on here but i just feel really sad that they're doing this to me ... i thought mates don't act like that.. if sum1 can help me on what to say to them or something i would appreciate it.. n i'll try to help with any problems any1 else might ave on ere.. thanks

my friends being a total cow aswell but i bullied her that bad that she went home cryin to her mum.
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends