help, im in love with my friend :(

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help, im in love with my friend :(

Postby prince » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:08 pm

I split up with my ex girlfriend about 2 months ago and now I fancy one of my girl mates, who split up with her long term boyfriend around the same time as I finnished with my ex.
This girl is in my college class and I have know her for just over a year now, we get on really well and people say that we flirt with each other in class, and all the class knows that i fancy her. The thing is i dont know if she likes me or not in that way, i have liked her for a few months now, and i am starting to fall in love with her.
I saw her out last night, we was both pretty drunk and i finally got the courage to tell her how i feel. I told her that i fancied her and all she could say was 'thank you' after she said this i didnt know what to say and neither did she, so we just hugged, and then i walked away. I rang her this morning and appologised for saying it and she was cool about it, she said she thought it was sweet.
The thing is when we talk on MSN she always gives me a load of kisses, i dont mean 'xxx' but a picture of a pair of lips, she even put up a love heart a few times to me, I dunno if i am being silly but i dont put that to any of my other girl mates, and they dont put it to me, so i am so confused on what to do, I dont know if she likes me or not. We joke about at college that we are married, and she even give me a fake ring to put on my wedding finger
Do you think that she likes me by what i have put or is there nothing in this?? please help me becuase i cant stop thinking about her and i dont know what to do.
Thanks
prince
Just Landed
Just Landed

dunno

Postby ickleme » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:13 pm

i think that there is no way anyone could know how she feels about you. from what you said it sounds like she does like you, but maybe she could just be flirting, or just being friendly. Is she like this with her other guy mates? I think the only way you are going to find out is if you have a talk to her about it, dont worry about making a fool of yourself because she seems a really nice lass and i dont think she would fall out with you because of it. You really need to talk to her, ask her how she feels..dont expect her to tell you straight away, let her know she can have as much time as she needs to think about how she feels, dont tell her you love her though, unless she says it and means it to you,it may freak her out. Hope you get it together with her, but remember if you start seeing her, and you break up, your friendship may not be the same again. Would you rather keep your friendship or wreck it if you split up? i guess thats something else you need 2 think about. hope i have helped! good luck!
peace out!
ickleme
Just Landed
Just Landed

hey

Postby prince » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:24 pm

hey, just wanted to say thanx for the advice :)

well since i wrote my problem, im still kinda not sure as to whether she likes me or not? i took her for a meal a week ago and paid for her, but we just went as mates.

also my ex girlfriend has been talking to her on msn and copyin and pasting their convo, and then sending them to me, this is what they have been saying.....

«´¨`·.¸¸ ²°°³ keelie ²°°³¸¸.·´¨`» says:
hya m8, do u like chris

cos he likes u loadz!

joey rules says:
yeah hes dead nice

y dont u get with him? cos i no he wud!

joey rules says:
ive only just split from my ex

joey rules says:
well 3 month ago

wud u ever get with him?

joey rules says:
not sure

how cum

if ya dnt mind me askin

joey rules says:
were really good m8s

²°°³ keelie ²°°³ says:
wot bout if he asked u out

²°°³ keelie ²°°³ says:
cos u must fancy him yeh?

joey rules says:
he wont ask me

²°°³ keelie ²°°³ says:
he wud!

joey rules says:
hes nice yeah

(lol sorry if that was a bit long)

i have got another problem though, do any of you kiss your friends on the lips? for the past two weekends she has given me a kiss on the lips, when she is leaving the club, i dont kiss any of my other girl mates on the lips, so is she just being a mate or trying to tell me something?

anyways, thanx
prince
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:26 pm

I kiss my (FEMALE) friends on the lips
It's alrite
they're not infected

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby prince » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:29 pm

lol, i know that, but she never used to do it b4 until i told her that i fancied her
prince
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:42 pm

The exact thing happened to me with my current gf
it's like the don't want a relationship but they want the good stuff

Women???

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Mr.L » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:52 pm

I LOVE WOMEN:D
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Friends