I hate my best friend!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I hate my best friend!

Postby rainbowduck1122 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Me and my so called 'Best friend' have been friends for a while now, but as time has gone on, I've grown to strongly dislike the way she acts towards me and other people. She has an innocent feel to her when you meet her, but down the line it's only pure ugliness that shows through. She can be such a hypocrite, she's vain, mean behind other people's back's and flirts with as many boys as she can.
I tried to stay away from her for a while and tried to make some new friends, but my new friends soon began to hang out with her behind my back and began ditching me in places by myself. If I make one single wrong choice, she basically tears me down twice as hard and acts like she's the victim. All of these actions have lead to me feeling really bad about myself, and even though it's such a small thing to be worried about, I feel as if she's controlling my life.
Help?
- Alexia
rainbowduck1122
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I hate my best friend!

Postby snail » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 am

If she's upsetting you that much then I would not hang out with her any more. Try again to make other friends - there must be some people who are not friends with her.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends