Feelings for my friend.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feelings for my friend.

Postby foolishpeeps » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:14 am

I started college 1 year ago and i am currently in the second year and i made good friends wit all me class but in particular a lad in me class. He had a gf and used to tell me everything like arguments they had and i was there 4 support and he told me that he had split up wit her and i was happy in a way coz i have a little thing for him but i dont know how he feels bout me and i have never had a bf b4 or nething like that and it really annoys me that i just dont get asked or nething. all advice would be great . thanx 4 reading
foolishpeeps
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby fudge » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:53 am

hello
first of all you didnt say if your male or female but that doesnt really matter this friend of yours has just come out of a relationship so weather he likes you or not i would recomend not getting involved just yet let him get some distance from his ex first then ofter time if he hasnt shown any intrest in you and you still have these feelings for him and you are sure its not just that you feel sorry for him because hes had a hard time latly then all you can do is ask him theres no point in going after someone whos not interested also theres no point in you both sitting round waiting for the other to ask so id say give it a few weeks then bite the bullet the worst that can happen is he could just want to be friends which you are already so you wont be loseing anything
good luck and i hope i have helped you a little
fudge
fudge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:03 pm

You didn't say if he is still in a relationship with this other girl.
He obviously see's alot of you, as he tells you things about what happens in his and her relationship.

I think you should steer clear of trying anything for the time being, because he obviously thinks alot of you as a friend..if he liked you anymore, he would have showed signs/flirted/told you.

Much love
K xx
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby foolishpeeps » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:15 am

Firstly i would like to say thanx for ur advice i will take i8t all into consideration and secondly i am a female.
thanx again from Rachel
foolishpeeps
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby fudge » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:33 am

hi now i know your femail id still say the same but thanks for letting me know :D
best of luck
fudge
fudge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:57 pm

I think that you have to tell him because if he doesnt know and dates again you will get hurt.You were there for him he trusts you this may change if he says no which is only a maybe he has known you for a year but you can still regain that just be prepared for rough ride at the end of the day you can still be good friends and sure it may not be what you want but at least its something.It may be hard to ask him but as soon as you get it off your chest just be cool and on to presserising.Good luck I hope he says yes Cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends