A BOY HARRESSES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A BOY HARRESSES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:14 pm

This boy i know at school said he liked me i told him i liked him as a friend ever since then he keeps ringin my mobile and sends me txt messages and it comin between mine and my bfs relationship cause he gets mad PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by kinky_kylie_aka_babes on Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:37 pm

Just tell him to back off, its not quite extreme harrasment and reassure your boyfriend about his position. He may not admit it but he could be jealous and insecure at this guys interest in you.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

thanx

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:39 pm

thanx for that his not jelous just anoid at this other kid and his gonna kill him.
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:48 pm

Vlad
Plus get this person in check for harrassing u - its not fair on anybody but u normally find folk that harrass are sad and can't defend their actions
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby fudge » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:48 am

try telling this boy that if he carrys on harrassing and phoning you that he will lose your friendship aswell as your respect. the way i see it is if he like you and he stands to lose the only thing he has with you (friendship) then it maybe all he needs to make him sit back and think about what he's doing and if this doesnt work just ignor him i had a simaler experiance with an ex boyfriend and after egnoring his advances he soon lost interest
hope ive helped good look
fudge
fudge
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends