"Mate" Problems, SERIOUS

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

"Mate" Problems, SERIOUS

Postby justin_luver » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:02 pm

ok, here we go this is a loooooong story so brace yourself!

there is this girl i no, and i swear i dont no what on earth her problem is but she is always causing problems for me, and i have had ENOUGH now and dont no what to do about it!

basically she has been causing problems with me an my friend for the past year on and off. me and my best friend where her so called best mates, and she'd backstab us and say stuff behind our backs and then deny it.

but recently its the last straw. there is this lad, and i realli liked him, and so she cheated on her bf and got with him, just to spite me im sure. anyway now im with the lad i really liked an shes trying to cause problems for us.

he said he never wanted to be with her and everything and she went back to her bf but it doesnt stop there, shes been telling people that ive slagged our mates off behind their backs, and told people i broke her and her bf up!! when it was the fact she cheated twice that broke them up

she foned me at 2 in the morning with her friend calling me a "dirty slag" then fones me 2 mins later being nice and freidnly!! she foned up my bf saying he must be blind 2 be with me and told every1 i always go after her cast offs!! AS IF is all i can say

now shes got her mate to try and threaten me over a txt telling me 2 " watch my back!" and then denyied it!!

no one can see that shes doing this an are all tkin her side!!! i dont no what to do any more¬!
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:17 pm

hi
Do not worry,you and your bfriend will be fine considering he takes your side.As for what you do if your best friend is still there both of you can stand up to her,if she is being 2-faced just confront her dont keep it going block her,dont take her calls and if she spreads stuff just say it isnt true your mate can help.Tell the boy it wasnt you spilting them up and if he already knows the make him an allie too.eventually more and more will take your side and she will stop.If this doesnt happen just show her that you dont need her and that you are as strong as she is.Good Luck Cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:48 pm

thanx 4 the advise cheese!! i can see what uyou mean, i think that my "mates" bf knows that it wasnt me that broke them up because he is still my friend, sortof, he txt me the other day asking if i was still talking to him, saying he didnt want to get in the middle of me an my "mate". But she is realli immature so me and my bf just decided to ignore her, and i dont hang around with that lot any more,

im still speaking to my mates in that group that know what shes like, and know what she says isnt true, but i hang around with my bf's mates an there more "my kinda people" anyway so its allll good :P

he spoke to her last night as well, and she said she will stay out of our way :-? so problem kind of solved ,
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:30 pm

Thats good stay happy! :lol:
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby justin_luver » Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:04 pm

Just thought id let ya all no that me an my bf are GREAT an i think im in love with him its sooo wicked, anyway :D bye bye for now, love a very happy me xx
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends