Upset mate

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Upset mate

Postby justin_luver » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:49 pm

i have never had so many mate problems in all my life lol! heres another one.

me and my best mate were really close in school. always spent alot of time together and met up on weekends and that, but this september i went to college and she stayed on at sixth form.

well she spoke to a good friend of us both and he told me that she was worried that once i was at college i would forget about her and not see her much, so i made an effort to see her at the weekends when i could so that she didnt feel left out

however recently i have got a boyfriend and my college mates have been asking me to meet them at the weekends so its been harder to contact her, i still invited her out with my college mates and she came but didnt seem to be having fun

also the other day i went out with 2 of my old school friends, i had said i would call her but totally forgot and so i txt her saying i would ring her later, and she replyed, "i think its best if u dont fone at all talk 2 u soon x" so i dont no whats wrong now, she hasnt got in contact since.......... dont no what to do bout it
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby halfwaythere » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:27 am

I've always dreaded leaving schools because i know i'm gonna lose loads of mates. People just have to move on otherwise we'd all get nowhere in life. If you were going to stay friends i think it would come naturally that u meet up with them but if you are finding it hard maybe it is time to let go and move on no matter how much it hurts.

Hope this helps, thats my view on things anyway

Steve
To The World You Are One Person But To One Person You Are The World
halfwaythere
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby justin_luver » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:26 pm

thats the responce i knew would happen but didnt want. i tryed hard to make it not happen, i dedicated every sunday since the start of college 2 meeting up with her, but other the weeks she hasnt been able to meet up or i havent and its just difficult. thing is, shes ill ( she has huntington? cant remember the name...thats bad, its in her spine, and its usually in your brain i think....):o :( and i dont want to loose contact with her incase one day i fone her up and somethings happened :( :( sounds realli drastic i know, but thats what im thinking as we are drifting apart.....
justin_luver
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:46 pm

You could try to make time for your and stick to it whatever your new mates are doing you need to put effot in to these things if you want to stay friends.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:05 pm

I lost a lotta mates when I left primary school but u just have to make new oness

good luck

Vlad
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby X_Smiler_X » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:09 pm

When I left Primary school, I lost all my friends, and even when I left Secondary school, I lost the majority of my friends - I have a few I stay in touch with, but I dont talk to them as much as I used to. And I'm now in College, and I have great friends, but I'm scared the same will happen.

If you have a good friend you can trust....keep ahold of them - I learnt from that mistake - friends are for life xx
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends