me and my best mate split up!!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

DO YOU THINK OUR PARENTS SHOULD SPLIT US UP??

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes : 5

me and my best mate split up!!

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:35 pm

*huhheart* when i moved to leicester i met this girl called amy and we became best mates and we always get in trouble when were together. I got grounded a month because of her and she got grounded for 2 weeks well it made big arguments with her and her mum well shes now in foster care and today she was supposed to be going to stay for the weekend and i was sleeping to but we lied to her mum and said we was going to kerrys but we went shop and then her mum rang us and we went back and i had to go home and shes gone back to her foster parent. Our mums have decided not to let us hang around with each other any more so i rang her to talk to her about it and my mum found out. i really get on with her we have laughs and talk about anything and everything but i hate the fact im not allowed to hang around with her any more except at school im so upset and hurt about it!! *cryheart* what can i do to let my mum see that i cant just stop hanging around with her?? PLEASE HELP ME?? *cryheart* DO YOU THINK OUR PARENTS SHOULD SPLIT US UP??
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:49 pm

I dont agree with you being split up, though i can see where your parents are coming from.

You should never lie and say your one place then go another. If you got hurt or anything bad happened to you, your parents wouldnt know because they think your safe at a friends house.

Ask your mum if you can still hang out together at your house, that way she can keep an eye on you and begin trusting you again.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:57 pm

i tried talkin to my mum she just wouldnt listen
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:02 pm

Hi hope you are ok.

I did the same thing as you once and me and my friend lied to our mums and said we were staying round each other's houses so we could stay out with a big group of people. We were only 13 and some people in the group got out of hand and did some really stupid things. We all got in trouble with the police, even though me and my friend weren't doing anything it was because we were there. Our mums obviously found out and grounded us because of it. We also got in trouble with the school because the police told them and it was horrible. It took a long time for our mums to trust us again, but we learned our lesson.

Mums just care about you and want you to be safe. Your friend is having major problems with her family at the moment and it might be a good idea to let her and her mum sort things out, but tell her you are there for her as a friend. Tell your mum how much you want to see her and promise not to do anything like that again. I am sure that your mums just want to make sure you understand how serious lying to them is, so prove to her that you can be trusted and i am sure she will let you see her again.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LoVe BuG » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:05 pm

we did promise the first time when we both got grounded but we got grounded for doin a stay out all night like you and we promised we would never lie again but we did and now we cant hang round with each other
Last edited by LoVe BuG on Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:30 pm

See it from your mums point of view - she wants to protect you and does this by grounding you. She also wants you to learn your lesson and stop lying to her. If she lets you off this time then you might do it again. Prove to her how sorry you are and get her to trust you.

It really isn't safe for two girls to stay out on their own and your mum must worry so much about you, she loves you and only wants the best for you. She isn't doing this to be horrible honestly. You just have to show her that you are a responsible person.

Good luck
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Fidel » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:21 pm

Yeah i agree with saz
she's only doin whats right for u man
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends