Friend won't apologise.

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend won't apologise.

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:04 am

A few days ago i had a fight with a friend of mine. i asked her to come with me to meet someone. i meant, (and thought i had made it clear) that i wanted her just to come and then leave soon after as i wanted some time alone with them (which sounds harsh but really, it isnt). My friend then presumed i meant all day with the 3 of us hanging out, which i didnt mean. i presumed since she had work that day she would just leave us but she didnt see it like this. i told her that i wanted to be alone since i would only see this person for 1 day and i could see her all the time and she went mad. called me all kinds of names and all kinds of choice words. she hurt me deeply with what she said. I thought she would understand as she knows all the circumstances but she didnt. Usually i would call her and make up but i'm waiting for her to come to me as i am always weak and forgive her streigh away and end up apologising for something i didnt even do wrong.

i've been waiting for her to come to me and she hasnt come back to me yet. she's my best friend and thinks im putting the guy before her which i'm not. He's a special guy to me and she understood this before this conversation.

should i give in and just apologise?? even though she deeply hurt me and said some things which could destroy our friendship.???

i dont know if it means anything but she told me she was jealous of me because i got a guy to lvoe me and she couldnt. but i reasured her, told her she would find the guy soon but she was a little cold with me.

i need help on this, she's my best friend. i known her since high school and i dont have any friends as good as her.

so any help would really be apreciated
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby depman » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:22 am

Maybe she is used to you apologising and waiting for you

Maybe its time you stood your ground for once and let her apologise

Just a thought :wink:
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby ms 6275 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:47 pm

Depman is right give her time to come round and realize what she's missing by not apologising to u for what she said to u.

having said that dont let it go on for to long or u might not be able to fix ur friendship when u try to. i know how much this guy means to u but whatever u do dont let the guy come between u and ur friends.
I am nobody and Nobody is perfect Therefore, I must be perfect - can't remember

Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to suffering - yoda

If it can go wrong it will go wrong - sods law
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:19 pm

I hate to say it but friends will always be there for you but a guy may not.
But the difference is i know the situation your in etc and she is in the wrong, but as she said shes jelous and maybe feels a little left out.

If this guy really likes you then he shouldnt mind if she stays, and personally think it would be a good idea as you havent yet met the guy.
Why not make a truce, tell her you want her to come along and that you will both forget the last fight.

all the best
sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:46 pm

update - my friend just txt me :D she said

' i'm a cow aremt i... you know my brain malfunctions when i get a little green... i'm sorry... i miss you little Bee... take me back?'

which is good. i knew she would come back :) problem solved.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ms 6275 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:04 pm

:D glad to hear u and ur friend r back together :D
I am nobody and Nobody is perfect Therefore, I must be perfect - can't remember

Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to suffering - yoda

If it can go wrong it will go wrong - sods law
ms 6275
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Awwww, im really glad it got sorted, i know it was bothering you :D
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:48 pm

It just a big misunderstanding and I think you were both partly at fault.You need to sort this out between you who cares who apolizes first what matters is that you resolve this and can get back to being friends again.one of you must swollow your pride and do it soon infact both of you must do it anyway for the things each as said and done so do it soon otherwise you may stay like that forever.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Smiler_Princess » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:33 pm

Arr. I'm so happy for you both! hehe. :D
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:00 pm

awwww
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Friends