A confession of love

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A confession of love

Postby pd4life2000 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:27 pm

Hello all, thanks for helpin me before wiv my problems and i am now progressing quite well, me and my best mate Leanne are gettin along very well.

Another problem has arisen though. Last night i invited her and a mate round for a few drinks. I was sitting in an armchair and she was sitting on the sofa wiv my mate, watchin telly. After a while she moved closer to me and sat between my legs, she started rubbing my hands with hers and holding them tight. Then she disappeared into the kitchen for 5 or 10mins.

I went in to her and she stood up and put her arms around me, we'd been jokin all night about how i was gonna steal my bed before she could get there. We started kissing and then she said she needed to go to bed, so i took her up to my room, i put the telly on and we lay down together arms round each other.

She was constantly kissing me, we turned the light off and lay back down. She kept asking questions like, would your brother be able to hear you from in here and have you got a lock on your door.

She asked me to turn the telly off and i did, then she tried to take my clothes off, obviously wanting sex. I stopped her and told her that we'd had some drinks and she might regret it in the morning, i was a bit scared, would've been my first time you see :oops:

We lay on the bed for hours and talked and kissed and she told me how i was a true best mate and she wanted to spend time wiv me. After about 3 hours of non-stop chatting and kissing, i left her to go to sleep.

Next morning, she's back normal again and doesn't get close to me. I sent her a txt message asking whats happenin between us and i got the same reply as last time, i think we should just be friends.

How the hell do i tackle this problem, she obviously wants to be wiv me but only expresses this when she's drunk, what do i need to do or say to change that and give her the confidence to pursue this even further.

If anyone could help me at all, i'd really be truly grateful.

Paul :cry: :cry: :cry:
pd4life2000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:51 pm

This girl may not be sure of her sexuality so may not know what to say,its obvious she wants to be more than just friends.People often let out there inner most thoughts and feelings when they are drunk so maybe she is just a bit embrassed about it.Try to get her to open up when she is sober if you want a reletionship that is.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby pd4life2000 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:32 pm

Thanks our mate, needed to hear that from someone else, i kind of assumed sumthin similar, but i weren't sure if it was just me. Thanks a lot.
pd4life2000
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby cheese100 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:59 pm

Thats ok hope your mate is alright.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends