Why does she still want to be with him!! Is she lying?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Why does she still want to be with him!! Is she lying?

Postby Nicki-claire » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:49 pm

Hi, oh god where do i start.
My friend started goin out with a guy she meet through her cousin about 7 months ago. In June she told me they had start sleeping together. This might not seem a big deal to you but i am only 15 so it is to me(she was 16 in oct). I thought well if she loves him its ok. Then about a month and half ago she told me she was no longer living at home. Her dad somehow had found out about her sleeping with her boyfriend and he had chucked her bf out of their house. My friend had said if he goes i go. So she did and now she says she is living with her boyfriend and his dad. at this point i was starting to wounder if it were true as i know her parents i dont think they wud do that. Then this week she told me that the bf had wanted sex and she didnt so he forced her to. I told her this was rape and it was wrong, but she seems to believe that as hes her bf he has 'the right to'. She also said thet when she gets drunk he hits her. Ive told her she had to leave him as she has admited she no longer loves him. But she wont leave him because she dosnt think she can do any better, she says shes afraid she will end up alone. I dont know how much of this is true, our others friends know upto her living at his and most of them dont even believe that. None of us have ever meet this bf or been to his or now her house. I dont know weather to believe her or not. and if it is true
what do i do????????
Nicki-claire
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sweet sarah » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:10 am

OK first how much do you believe is true?? Enough to go and tell the police what you think? Have you seen any marks on her to prove he has been hitting her?Do you think she will lie about something like this?

Also I think that she is being well…daft! I mean she is only what….16?…. and she thinks she will be alone?…. don’t be daft she has her full life ahead of her!

I know this girl called Kerry ok and when she was 16 (the same age as your mate) she met this lad john and he was all nice at first and she was sleeping with him and he used to really beat her up and I mean badly and she was scared of being alone but she broke it off with him and was alone for a while now 5years on she has an excellent job as a manager, a brilliant husband, a lovely house, a lovely little girl and she is pregnant again!

So she can do better but thats if she wants too.

If what she is telling you is true she needs to book her ideas up and get out!
Is she not just trying to grow up to fast and get attention? I don’t know but she can’t stay with him if he beats and rapes her that’s not right no matter what rape is never right! She will be silly to stay with him. Does she have no respect for her self? To let a lad beat and rape her is disgusting she needs your help and you need to do what you think is right for her know matter what she says.

Sorry if I have been too blunt but im just angry! :evil:
Sarah x x
sweet sarah
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Nicki-claire » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:43 pm

She has been known to lie, I am ment to be meeting her bf this weekend so i'll let u know if it does happen thanks sweet sarah for what you said it helpd.
xNicx
Nicki-claire
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends