Wont Leave Me Alone

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Wont Leave Me Alone

Postby Smiler_Princess » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:10 pm

Hiya.

Basically there's this one boy who use to be my friend but he'll just 'go off on one' all of a sudden and is annoying in every way. He use to call me names and shout stuff at me but that has stopped for the while. I could just about cope with all that but he just makes things worse for me. :evil:

For example, he slags me off to every person he talks to and they believe the things he says and slags me off too! He say I think I'm the best, that I am "proper", that I'm a "slag" and it really annoys me as these people don't know me yet have been really nasty to me recently because of the things he says. :x

I've lost a few 'friends' in the process and know that my closer friends who actually know me wont listen to him because they know what I'm really like. Yet two of them still slag me off behind my back and he calls me a "stuck up witch"! I just don't what what to do as this along other things are getting me down. :(

I assure I'm not like he says I am and I just want people to know me for who I am not by what some prat makes up!!! :cry: He's done this in the past but not as bad. [-X

Do any of you have any ideas what I could do..? :-?

Thanks,

Smiler_Princess :roll:
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:27 pm

Hi is being nasty and you should hang around because true friends do not slag you off.You should concentrate on your real friends and move on its his loss.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Smiler_Princess » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:47 pm

Hiya.

No I don't want to be his friend, I hate him. How can I move on when all I get is that from everybody?! He is just there everyday doing these things and like making my life hell. I don't know how to stop him
:(

Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:54 pm

Hi,these people are silly to belive these rumours about you so just try to go forward hang round with your friends and try to block him out because he will soon give up once he sees this is not effecting you.good luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:05 pm

Cheese is right, you just need to block him, whoever believes the thing he's sayin are just as low as him, how can they judge you when they dont know you? Stick with ya friends who won't believe what he says.
Good luck, woop.
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Smiler_Princess » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:16 pm

Some of my friends do believe the things he says. That's the thing. How can everybody be low? And even if they are if doesn't help my situation.

I can't block him. I've tried. Even if i did block him I'd still get it from the rest and it gets to me. He constantly says and does things against me.

Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:21 pm

Smiler, your a perfectly fine person, and soon people will realise that he's being an idiot and is jelous 'cause he aint ever ganna be half the person you are. He's an idiot, it's hard to ignore these people, but you HAVE to try, you've got loads of mates around you, and not all of them believe him, the friends who stick by you and dont believe him are your good mates, and you need to stick with them, and they'll do the same.
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lorelei » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:26 pm

People have spread a lot of false rumours about me in the past too but once you stay true to yourself and don't sink to his level, people will eventually see who you really are. Hope things improve.xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:57 pm

Hi,as long as you know that its just words and that you are still the wonderful person inside your strenght will guide you through this.god luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jasperlens » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:07 pm

:lol:
Hi Smiler Princess,
I think this person is just jealous of you for some reason, he needs to make you look `bad` to make himself look better. It`s easy for us all to say ignore him as we`re not there...but you are so much better than him, he has the problem...don`t let him make you like him.
Happy Christmas
jasperlens
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends